Wednesday, May 02, 2012

L'Homme pour qui Jonathan a failli se défenestrer

car il a choisi Kate cette nuit-là







Nice to have news, dear Giovanni !

I saw you among Kate's friends, so I have thought to add you... How are things going ?

Come back in Paris (Kate in London), and I'm beginning working for the next show (end of the month in Paris). If you want to come in Paris, I would have pleasure to teach you for free l'art dramatique, my dear !

Ahah ! I think my way is other


Héhé

But if I return to Paris I will tell you !

Oh yeah ! Hope so ! (And I was serious for the theater, you could have more than one way, think of that, I'm sure !

Oh, I am sure of that. I could have a way like a model too, I think. But it is not what I want. But, anyway, never say never ! 
Never ! 

So nice to have met you. I hope to see you in Paris

Oh, yeah !          

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home