Wednesday, September 03, 2014

L ady


Antonija, where are you now ? What are you doing for the moment ? Don't you want and work with me (as an assistant, payed) for the workshop beginning next Monday ? (until the 28th) (to work with a part of a group... I could tell you more, of course, about the project (a movie) if you were free... Love

Darling Yv-No! 
What a marvelous weird message.
I’m of course IN Transit, NOW…
Berlin, Oslo, and then soon happily in West Coast at Radical Faerie gatherings til the 28th... praying in circles and tree hugging.
I love that you thought of me, sounds terrific, the world needs your movies!! yes!!!
What about Stephen Thompson… he is a great assistant… or maybe its better chemistry for you with a queer lady... bon chance.
If I was free I’d gladly be  there for making more...
LOVE... see you in France this fall… winter
XXX

I also asked Stephen that I love, but with a phone number. I will try here by Fesseboule. I'm glad to have some news of your, dear Lady Blue-Jamie Rose! Hope to see you this new season!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home