Saturday, December 12, 2009

From Cairo to Berlin

Hi Leo !

I wanted to send you a message from Cairo, in Egypt, but I'm now in Berlin ! A lot of trips nowadays... Do you know the pyramids ? It's simply the most beautiful thing I've seen in the world, made by men. Actually, I was even thinking that "It's more beautiful than the nature." (Strange way to formulate.) Obviously, you won't be able to understand what I say just looking to images, which are images, but you should look for all kind of information about the Egyptians of ancient Egypt, it's really worth it ! These people have a lot of things to tell us ! Now, Berlin is another story... A story of winter... It's great too. It's snowing today and, by the window, I'm seeing a lot of police cars (called : POLIZEI), grey and green which seem like the ones you have in Lego...

Have a great December time ! Do you also have snow in New Jersey ?
And hug your parents and your brother and sister for me, please



Yves-Noël

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home