Friday, November 02, 2012

Broute minou



« Le mental intuitif est un don sacré et le mental rationnel est un serviteur fidèle. Nous avons créé une société qui honore le serviteur et a oublié le don. »
Albert Einstein.



Matok sheli, Yves noël sheli, For me, you are « un don sacré » itself.

I miss you. I want to sit with you. Talk to you. Share ideas with you.
I have so much to say to you. after this wonderful, beautiful, fantastique period of time together.
Let's break down the prison together & throw the doors wide open.
Let's smash the windows & set the jail on fire.
Let's throw our clothes to the fire. YAALLA.

Hope this mail finds you well. 
Thank you for your recommendation! I went to see La Barque le soir a few days ago. It was Émouvant & Fantastique. Merci beaucoup.
I just finished reading Au-delà des larmes.

The work with you (it's hard to describe in words, so I used Einstein) was an AMAZING opportunity to finally master, learn & hoping to work in the kind of theatre I desire.
The theatre that you are doing, in a way, it is exactly the Theatre I'm interested in. This is what I LOVE!

I can't wait to « steal » you for a little coffee à Paris, if it is possible.
It would be so good to c you, and I want you to meet Avishay also.

I was working a lot in the past 3 weeks, on the new creation Un chemin vers l'étoile.
I'm sending you the file project, take a look & tell me what you think?
I would love to hear some notes, for any ideas, thoughts and advice, I will deeply gratitude. 

So, let me know when are you available for our rendez-vous ?

Looking forward, KISSES
Yuval

P.S. : It's for u : http://youtu.be/FSZz75l2BWc

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home