Sunday, October 13, 2013

Je cherche des Blancs ! (Message caché : seuls les Noirs !)


« I can’t tell you in words what I want. But I’m wise enough to know that life doesn’t give us the dreams as we dream them. And so I don’t know what’s going to happen, but all I know is that force that’s inside of me is pushing me toward something. Everybody is half dead. Everybody avoids everybody, all over the place in most situations most of the time. I know I’m one of those ‘everybody’s’ and to me, it is terrible. And so all I’m trying to do all the time is just to open people up, so they feel themselves and open to somebody else. That is all, that’s it. (…) I will tell you what is freedom to me : no fear. I mean really no fear. There are couple of times when I felt it on stage. That is really something. If I could have that, half of my life. No fear, that’s the only way I can describe it, all of it, but it is something to really feel. »

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home